Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Do they ever grow up?


Bryan is going to kill me for posting this.............

This is Bryan's shelf in his closet. Yes BRYAN, not Carter.
So this is the story:
Carter has recently gotten into G.I. Joes. The other day Bryan and I were at Kohls and they had these on sale for a super good price. We snagged a bunch of them to give to Carter for his birthday. Well...................every day I go to hang clothes in Bryans closet, and these things keep magically appearing, one at a time. They are set in there so lovingly with their accessories. (I think he found where I hide my presents) Carter now has three as well. Yes, BEFORE his birthday. Bryan keeps finding lame excuses for Carter to "earn" a G.I. Joe. The funny thing is, I think it's more of a prize for Bryan than it is for Carter! They have had a ball playing with these together and I really don't care that he keeps stealing them, but I think it is hilarious! The thing that really makes me laugh is when I catch Bryan downstairs playing G.I. Joes............by himself, no kids in sight! Bryan is such a kid at heart, and that's one of the reasons I fell in love with him. He always makes life fun and knows how to make me laugh.

Bryan..........please forgive me for embarrassing you!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That is so funny; I guess it keeps us having fun when boys don't grow up - cute story