Tuesday, December 18, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

It's hard to believe that Christmas is just a week away!  We've been having a fun December!  Larry the Elf is back and more mischievous than ever!  This day we found him bungee jumping!


 We went to visit Santa Clause.  Honestly I think this is one of the only years we have visited Santa.  I've never been one of those moms to force my kids on a strangers lap :)  The kids asked this year though, so we went!  


 Carter asked him for a snake and Santa looked at me, laughed, then said "Well, I better talk to your Mom about that one!"





 Larry toilet papered our tree one day, and then the next took a "bubble bath"!




 This year for our gingerbread house we picked one with a house and a train.  Carter did the house, and Hailey did the train!





Hailey couldn't believe that Larry stole her underpants and used them as a hammock on the light!


Larry loves candy too..

One day Larry got into the chocolate chips and they were poured all over the counter.  I had to laugh because the next time I saw Larry, all the chocolate chips on the counter were gone.....Carter said he "shared" with Larry!

No comments: