Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

 I have been a horrible picture taker lately!  Life seems to be flying by much too fast!  For Thanksgiving this year we went to Bryan's Moms house.  The only picture I had was of the above, with the kids attacking Grammy.  Grammy made a really cool castle out of huge boxes for the kids to play in that day.  I thought I had a picture but can't find it, so I will need to take another.


 The next day we celebrated with my family.  We met up at Surf n Swim for a little bit and then went back to my parents for soup, ham, salad and rolls.

Grammy's 60th Birthday was the weekend after Thanksgiving.  She came up for dinner.

 The best part of the day was watching Grammy ride around the neighborhood on Carter's little dirt bike!  How many of your Grandma's ride a dirt bike, he he he!

On our trek around the neighborhood we stopped to pet some horses and the man that lived there let Carter and Hailey each take an egg from his chickens.



They took their eggs home and lovingly found nice homes for them!



No comments: