Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sleeping under the stars

 Since we're too lazy to do real camping, we set up the tent in the backyard and had a campout there!  We made smores over the campfire...




 Carter trying to scare us from outside the tent...



 Hailey telling scary stories which included princesses and babies...can't get much scarier than that :)





 We read a bedtime story, and then carter wanted to go out and look at the stars. It was a beautiful night with a full moon. I was telling carter that if you look really close by the moon that you can see the clouds moving. He replied "sometimes when I'm going to sleep at night I close my eyes, and don't blink or breathe and I can feel the earth moving." it caught me off guard and I found it very funny, or maybe I was just a little bit tired so I had the giggles.....he's such a silly boy!

We had some fun playing with the camera and trying to make it look like Carter was holding the moon!

No comments: