Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Carter's 10th Birthday


 The weekend before Carter's 10th Birthday, we met up with my side of the family at Classic Skating!
Here's Bryan and Hailey skating and skootering...
 
 They had all sorts of fun races, here's the boys' race.  Carter is the 5th from the left in the black shirt...
 
 
We conned Bryan into doing the adult race....I believe he got 2nd place.....and yes, he got beat by a GIRL!!!

 After skating, bouncing, and pizza, we went back to Grandma and Grandpa's house for some birthday donuts....
 
 
 On the morning of Carter's Birthday...more donuts!
 
 

He opened a few presents and then headed to school for a few hours..

We pulled Carter out of school early, went and got his friend Zack and headed to Boondocks in Kaysville!  Dad took the boys where they enjoyed unlimited lazer tag, video games, mini golf, and go-carts!
 
 
After Boondocks I went and grabbed some pizzas and we took them to Grammy's house to celebrate with Grammy and Papa.  I can't believe I have been a mama for a decade now!  I'm so glad God entrusted me with this amazing, creative, sensitive soul.  Happy Birthday Carter, we love you!
 
 

 

No comments: