Monday, January 17, 2011

Hailey's Nickname

I can't believe this little girl will be 3 years old soon. I was looking at old pictures and saw these and thought I would write a little about one of my memories, since I wasn't blogging at this time. I am soooo far behind on scrapbooking my kids lives, and figure I better post more so I can remember details when and if I ever get to their scrapbooks!

This was the day that we brought our little angel home from the hospital. Carter quickly came up with a name and announced that he had picked one for her. (Lucky for Hailey we had already signed to birth certificate, so Hailey Ann was official!)

Carter nicknamed her "Snow Drop". He got this name from a cartoon that he liked at the time about a little bug family. The little sisters name on the show was Snow Drop.
Hailey also was born
on a snowy day and was a little one weighing in at 6 lbs 3 ounces. So, we thought Snow Drop suited her well. Anytime someone would ask what her name was, if I replied Hailey, Carter would get upset with me and say "No mom, it's Snow Drop". What little cuties. Carter was 4 years old when Hailey was born, and I thought he was so big, but he looks so little in this picture! They have to got to SLOW down and stop growing so fast!


No comments: