Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hailey Getting Beautified

Hailey has been paying a lot of attention to my earrings lately, so I decided that I would get her ears pierced with the moral support of Auntie Em and Grammy. I have been wanting to do it for awhile, but didn't want to inflict pain on my princess! Grammy wanted to go and get a second hole in her ears, so I thought I would go for it! Hailey was super excited about it. This is her getting her dots put on and having no idea the trauma that was about to come!

She gave us this little crusty face for about 3 minutes afterwards, but after that, was happy again! I felt soooo bad inflicting pain, but really it only lasted a couple minutes and I'm glad we did it. She looks so adorable with them, and she loved showing them off afterwards to Daddy and Papa!

1 comment:

-Melissa- said...

Can't believe how big she is getting. What a cutie!!