Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Backpack Fairy Came!!!

The Backpack Fairy finally showed up this year! I had the kids put their backpacks on the couch about a week ago, and told them to check every morning for the Backpack Fairy. Carter was soooo excited and was getting discouraged because it took so long for her to show up!
I got this idea from a friend of mine, and we will definitely be doing it every year, what a cute idea! I know Hailey isn't going to school yet, but I didn't want to leave her out, so she lucked out! Hailey got some books and some Crayola Window Crayons and a treat. Carter got a lunch box, Crayons, Books, a treat and some smaller school supplies that he will be needing. He was baffled that the Fairy knew that he wanted a "Shark" lunch box and was VERY Happy that she delivered!

Hailey walked around all morning with her cute little backpack on


I have lovely floor to ceiling mirrors on my closet doors, so the kids had a ball covering them with their new Crayola markers and crayons. If you haven't seen these yet, they are great, and they wash off easily which is a plus!

1 comment:

-Melissa- said...

What a cute idea!! I'm going to have to remember that for next year. We will also have to try out those Crayola Window Crayons. They look like fun!