Saturday, June 5, 2010

Saturday Fun

I ran another 5K this week. I got 1 minute faster on my time which surprised me because the course was a lot hillier. Bryan was a bad picture taker this time, I am the little ant way back there!

After my morning run we went up Providence Canyon with my brother, Jill and Breanna. I love the waterfall up there. Its covered in moss and just beautiful.
Above: Uncle Bryan and Hailey

Hailey, me, Jill, Breanna, and Carter


After our little hike we went to lunch at Texas Roadhouse, then off to Providence Days to let the kids play some games and ride some rides!



1 comment:

-Melissa- said...

That is great you ran another 5k. I didn't think I would like running but after having York and trying to get back into shape it has been the best thing for me so far. Sounds like you guys had fun Saturday.