Wednesday, July 23, 2008

She's Asleep!!!!!

So I have to share my excitement! I have had a hard time getting Hailey to sleep in her own crib. I am definitely a softie and have a hard time letting her "cry it out". I was bound and determined to get her to nap in her crib today. She must have known because I swaddled her up, sang her a song, and laid her down. I closed the door and figured I better go downstairs so that I wouldn't hear her cry and give in. About 5 minutes later, I go up to check on her, and guess what.....She's sleeping!!!!! This is a big milestone in my book!

2 comments:

-Melissa- said...

that is great! It hard letting little ones cry it out sometimes. I am a softie too!

Amy said...

Yea! Congratulations! I know it is seriously the hardest thing ever. Evan and I we're just talking about how we are glad we did it that with Jacob because it really made him a good sleeper. The best part is, that they still love you and don't even remember the crying. I'm still a softy too sometimes. Way to go though.